2013/08/10

Dresser painting - Jade

Today I want to share some home craft! 


After deliberating a lot, I finally decided to paint my dresser in jade color. I have had a lot of ideas on mind. For example, covering the whole dresser with fabric, but thinking about dust and things like that, having a traditional paint is simply more practical.


As the dresser was totally untreated, I started with a primer first. 
After two days that was completely dry and I sanded the whole dresser.


Last, I used jade color painiting to cover all visible parts! DONE!

Wow, that sounds so easy, but actually I needed three whole days (without counting days to dry)!!! Further, I should have color painted it, at least, one more time, but  was too lazy. 
I will wait for the color to be distressed. ;)

Have a wonderful sunday everybody!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this, looks really great

    simplechroniclesofme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes a huge difference, it's gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, covering a dresser entirely in fabric? I love that idea! I'm imagining vintage floral and old brass knobs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! That's a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...